The proprietary WESRAIL II aluminum rail component system is the most advanced system ever offered by the company. It is recognized as an industry standard by architects, engineers, and construction leaders throughout the U.S.
All components in this system are machined from solid 6063 alloy. Fittings of this system are made of cast aluminum-magnesium and Class I anodized to match the finish of the pipe and posts. Because it uses no pop-rivets, sheet metal screws, adhesives or cast fittings, WESRAIL II provides maximum strength and rigidity.
- Meets or exceeds OSHA, ADA, ANSI/ASTM, ASCE, CFR, BOCA, ICBO, SBCCI, and other code requirements.
- Meets the stringent specifications of major engineering firms.
- All fittings machined from 6063-T5 and T6 aluminum alloy.
- Uses stainless steel screws and bolts with expansion tines for maximum rigidity.
- Posts are Schedule 80 6105-T5 and 6005-T5 aluminum pipe. Rail is Schedule 40 6105-T5 and T1, 6005-T5 and T1 aluminum pipe.
- Available in a variety of Class I 215R1 anodized finishes.
- Powder coat finishes available.
- Railing is encased in plastic sleeves for protection during shipping, storage, and installation.